By viewing this web site the user is deemed to consent to the terms and conditions set out below.
This website publications.bads.co.uk is owned by the British Association of Day Surgery (hereinafter BADS). BADS reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By using the website, you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site. The use of this site following a revision of the terms shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights including trademarks in any material in this website is either owned by BADS or has been licensed to BADS by the right's owner unless otherwise indicated.
- Access to this website is granted for personal use only and the user agrees not to access any material on this website by any other means than through the website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on this website for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of this website.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. BADS may block, suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time in its absolute discretion.
- Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed or construed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of BADS or any third party with respect to any images, logos and names on this website unless otherwise expressly stated herein.
- BADS does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services that may be advertised or published in this website or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisement. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion in this website complies with all relevant laws.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal advice or other professional advice. The documents published on this website are for general guidance and information only and do not contain definitive advice.
- Although every effort is made to virus-check documents and files before they are posted on this website, BADS cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and BADS does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not provide or post through this website any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. Such document or file must be virus-checked prior to being submitted for inclusion on this website.
- Any document or file which is submitted for inclusion on this website must not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person's legal rights. BADS does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss suffered as a result of documents or files provided by other persons or posted on this website.
Except as expressly permitted by applicable law and in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos and overall appearance of the site (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions), may be copied, republished, stored in any medium (including in any other website), distributed, transmitted, re-transmitted, modified, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever or any document available through this website without the prior written permission of BADS or the copyright owner or licensee, except for your own personal use.
"British Association of Day Surgery (BADS)" and the "BADS" logo are trademarks and their use is forbidden unless prior written permission of BADS is obtained.
- Links to other websites:
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties. The links are provided for convenience only and to help you find additional information. BADS does not accept any responsibility over the content of these third-party websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. The inclusion of the links in this website does not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
- Electronic links to this website are prohibited without the prior written consent of BADS.
- Content Accuracy:
Whilst all reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website and the Internet links established here, no responsibility is accepted for any error or omission and any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links on this website is excluded. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any content on or software downloaded from any website linked to this website. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. BADS makes no representations that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete.
Publications provided within this website are intended for general information only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. Please also note that the publications are updated regularly and you should check the date of the publication to ensure that you have the latest version.
- Limitation of liability and disclaimers:
BADS does not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an 'as is' basis, without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
In no event will BADS be liable, whether in contract or tort including negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this website including without limitation loss of profit, loss of data or loss of goodwill whether direct or indirect nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss arising out of or in any way connected with the sue of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website or for any information, products or services obtained through this website. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user's sole risk. In no event will BADS be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
- Governing law:
Any dispute relating to these terms and conditions or this website shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusion jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom or from this website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure of BADS to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
For further information you can contact us as follows:
British Association of Day Surgery
35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields
Telephone: 0207 973 0308